Who doesn’t want to make their life easier and their makeup application smoother?
We can all benefit from a few makeup tips, so grab your favorite products and test out these hacks!
1. Make sure you have a good base
Your base should go like this: serum, moisturizer, sunscreen, primer, foundation or BB cream, then powder. Make sure you use products that are suitable for your skin type and makeup needs.
2. Start with eye makeup then face makeup
It’s always better to start with eyeshadow and other eye makeup if you want to wear any, for easy cleanup of any mess or fall-overs you could encounter.
3. Exfoliate your lips before applying lipstick
This would help the lipstick apply more smoothly and last longer.
4. Heat up your pencil liner for smoother gliding
You can do this with a lighter or blow dryer. Just a gentle heat blow is enough to soften up the pencil and guarantee a trouble-free application.
5. Apply a white base to your eyeshadow to make the colors pop
If you intend to use bright colors for your eyeshadow, apply a concealer or a white creamy eyeshadow as a base, which will help the colors pop.
6. Use a spoon as a mascara shield
Protect your eyes from mascara mess by using a spoon to cover up your eyelids.
7. Restore your mascara with eye drops
Often times mascaras can draw in air and get dried up. To restore its fluid texture, add a few drops of any hydrating eye drop, then shake well.
8. Use a bobby pin to apply eyelash glue
A bobby pin allows for a thin smooth application of the eyelash glue, making it easier to apply.
9. Create any lip color you want with Vaseline
Scrape any eyeshadow color you like and add it to a small amount of Vaseline to create a unique hydrating lipstick color.
10. Apply your under-eye concealer in a triangular shape
This helps brighten the eyes and hide dark circles more efficiently than other methods.
We would love to see if you try out any of these hacks! Send us a photo on Instagram or Facebook @drugstoreonlinelb , and don't forget to check out our other blogs at https://drugstoreonline-lb.com/blogs/health-beauty-diaries